Pick up the new copy of the Summer 2013 Connections. In this issue:
- Preserving Post-World War II World’s Fair Sites in the United States as Cultural Urban Landscapes
By Jennifer Bailey
- Preserving a Neighborhood Beset by a Bad Economy
By Howard L. Price
- Thoughts on Saving a Dome
By Chelsea Simmons
- Call For State Representatives
As always we are looking for new articles and new contributors. Shoot an email to email@example.com and we will get you connected. We have just a few simple guidelines:
- Maximum article length is 2500 words. If you are interested in writing a longer article please contact the editor to discuss your idea.
- Send the article with the text as a word file, image captions, and images as individual Jpegs at the highest resolution possible. The article should also include a title and author bio.
- Images should have numbered file names, for example 1.jpg.
- The article should include a separate word file with the captions for the pictures, numbered to correspond with the image files. These captions should also include who took the picture.